About Mid Century Mister

Born in the wrong era? No I wouldn't say so, who would really want to have lived though the war if they didn't have to. I have however always been fascinated by the past, I love the well dressed and simpler times. As a keen motorsport fan the mid century era is also golden age. Stay tuned for all my news, views and reviews.

Pages

Sunday 2 October 2016

Grenfell - Luxury Outerwear since 1923


Just before our visit to the Goodwood Revival I had an extra surprise, I was extremely lucky to have been chosen as the winner of Grenfell's Revival competition. I won two tickets to the Saturday and two of their exquisite luxury hand made jackets. I prize like no other I am sure you will agree.

  

The chaps at Grenfell have been producing the finest cloth the world has ever known in England since 1923 and its history goes back even further with its founder Sir Winfred Grenfell.
As well as the Goodwood Revival Grenfell were also at Pendine sands here in Wales for the running of the amazing landspeed setting Blue Bird along the hallowed beach. Sir Malcom Campbell the fiendishly swarve daredevil of his era naturally chose a Grenfell jacket making him truly the best-dress man at 152.833mph in 1925.  



Browse the all of Grenfell's beautiful jackets by visiting the web page.

 Grenfell



No comments:

Post a Comment