About Mid Century Mister

Born in the wrong era? No I wouldn't say so, who would really want to have lived though the war if they didn't have to. I have however always been fascinated by the past, I love the well dressed and simpler times. As a keen motorsport fan the mid century era is also golden age. Stay tuned for all my news, views and reviews.

Pages

Sunday 2 October 2016

National Vintage Wedding Fair - Komedia Bath

Beautiful day for a wedding fair, we are at the Komedia in Bath for the National Vintage Wedding Fair.

Lots of very relaxed and friendly folk all up for an informal chat. Music, photographers, jewelry, dresses and some lovely Art Deco inspired items from Daisy Says I Do (www.daisysaysido.com) We both liked the Old School Photo booth (www.oldschoolbooth.co.uk) they are certainly worth a browse. We liked the setup and how it would compliment a beautiful vintage venue as apposed to looking like a plastic box in the corner. 

The better half and the soon to be Mid Century Mrs, Helen egged on by the mothers from both parties decided to try on some dresses. It was at this point I exited stage left and went to have a coke and a smile at the bar.

Vintage Life magazine sponsored the event and had arranged a fashion parade which was a nice touch brings some of the original vintage and new vintage style wedding dresses to life.

Over all for a chap it wasn't my usual habitat, but there was cream tea at the end...

1 comment:

  1. I simply love wedding fairs as they really make a great way of gaining knowledge about wedding planning and organizing everything so perfectly. I will also be planning a wedding by end of next month at event venues Chicago. Attending events like this will definitely help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete